Sunday, January 14, 2007

You know that feeling?

Where the walls loom above you, blue and grim, maniacally laughing as the furniture dances in hypnotic circles around your head?

Yeah. Me neither.

School starts soon, and I already feel its powerful, gravatational influence arranging my other activities into neatly obediant elliptical paths. It's like the alpha male of the gorilla tribe of my life has just returned after a month's vacation, and has busied himself with reetablishing his position of dominance. Calmly, he put the young buck who stood in during his absence back into his place, reassured the dominant female that yes, indeed, he does possess the most impressive "stuffs" out there, and re-marked his domain with some judicious, concise use of fecal matter.

Anyways, I'm about to become a full-time student for reals, which is something i've honestly never done. In the past i've either never tried when I supposedly was a full-time student (highschool) or i've taken a limited number of classes when trying (college). In both scenerios, I haven't felt challenged, and so this semester i'm pushing the envelope to it's full, crinkly limit! We're talking 18 credit hours people - 5 classes, two with labs!

If I don't survive, I hereby authorize a lock of my hair to be given to each of my loyal readers.

Robbie reserves the sole right to define what a "loyal reader" is, spontaneously and nonsensically if need be.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I am commenting just so you know someone is reading this and so you won't kill your blog again.

Robbie Falconer said...

hahaha, oh Lacey...

You know me too well.